Are your kitchen cabinets damaged, worn, or dated? Do you want to make a change, but don’t want to do a full remodel of your kitchen? It may be time to resurface your kitchen cabinets Denver. There are many advantages to resurfacing rather than doing a complete replacement.
- Save Money. Resurfacing is cost-effective and more suitable to a small budget. In fact, you save up to two times the total cost of a complete replacement.
- Save Time. Full cabinet replacement can take up a lot of time. You may not be willing to be without a kitchen for more than a few days. Resurfacing is a quick turnaround that will have you back cooking great meals sooner than you expected.
- Looks New. There are so many choices for different finishes you may have a difficult time deciding on one. Cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and hardware can match your existing design or any style you like. Resurfacing will make your cabinets look fresh and new which will impress your friends and family.
- Adds Value. Resurfacing will add value not only to your kitchen, but to the overall value of your home as well.
- Helps the Environment. Resurfacing decreases air pollution as there is no demolition of the cabinets. Resurfacing also saves trees and keeps old cabinets out of landfills.
Resurfacing your kitchen cabinets doesn’t mean you can’t update them or make changes. You can add that Lazy Susan or pull out shelving you’ve always wanted, add decorative molding, and have under cabinet lighting installed. You can also change color, have your microwave under-mounted, or give your cabinets an antique look. The possibilities are endless.
Although resurfacing can be a DIY project, why stress over it? Let the professionals do it for you. Contact us to discuss resurfacing your kitchen cabinets.