Trying to decide if you should hire a designer? If not, you may be missing out on the absolute wonders they can bring your project. Unfortunately, many people worry that a designer will be exorbitantly expensive or take away their creative control. However, the opposite is typically true – designers are able to save you money while creating your dream space: just the way you imagine. Here are 5 top reasons why you should consider hiring a designer for your next project:
- You have a clear vision of what you want, but not how to pull it off. We’ve all been there – you know the exact style you like; and a huge file of bookmarked web images to prove it! However, replicating those inspirations to create a similar ambiance proves challenging. A good designer does more than choose the perfect sofa. They read the room, choosing pieces that work best to compliment your space. Using design principals and a keen eye, designers pair that sofa with the right rugs, curtains, paint, and décor; to create the harmonious and balanced space you envision.
- You want to save money. If you are planning to make any alterations to your home’s structure, it is critical to know the current laws and building codes in your area that pertain to your design. A designer’s knowledge of these laws can help avoid expensive missteps. Further, they oversee trusted contractors and employees to ensure quality craftsmanship in any work performed.
- You’re on a fixed budget. Experienced designers are accustomed to scaling projects and cutting costs. They stay within the pre-determined budget, presenting you with choices that will add the most value to your project. Many designers also have established trade accounts with manufacturers and contractors, offering you discounted – or even wholesale – pricing on their products.
- You want to improve your space’s functionality. Planning to add a bathroom to the guest bedroom? Need a kitchen that is wheelchair-friendly? Regardless of your specific needs: a designer will help you formulate and carry out a plan that is achievable. In addition to your vision, the designer will likely add clever ideas beyond your expectations!
- You value professional expertise. Designers’ experience and knowledge bring incredible value to your project, giving you professional quality as well as peace-of-mind. They’ve overcome obstacles, have a wealth of creative design ideas, and can answer all of your questions. As experts in their field, designers ensure the best possible result for all interior productions – big or small!
Our professional designers and re-modelers can work with you to provide you with a wide range of options that fit within your budget, removing your responsibility to have to calculate all of these options for yourself. Fill out the form below and one of our team members will contact you soon.