We do redo better.
Time is money. That’s never been more true than when you are remodeling your home. Like our name implies, we have developed a unique process that significantly reduces the time it takes to do your kitchen or bathroom project—and that saves you money!
There’s never been a better time to get that beautiful room you’ve always wanted. Here is how Three Week Kitchens can help you achieve your dreams of a well-designed home:
- Schedule a free in-home consultation.
- One of our Design Professionals will look at your space, listen to what you want to accomplish, and discuss our design programs.
- We then collect a design deposit and begin work on designing your room.
- Using our proprietary Smart Design process, we present you with products and solutions that maximize your budget.
- Our experienced craftsmen inspect your home to ensure that your redo runs quickly, efficiently, and on-budget.
- We present the plans for your beautiful new room. Once you approve them, we order materials and products.
- All materials are ready and waiting for us before we start your project, so there are no costly delays, and no surprises.
“We used Three Week Kitchens to gut and update a kitchen and bathroom, and add a new bathroom. In the kitchen, new appliances, cabinets, counter tops, lighting were added as well as custom walnut shelving, a live edge maple table and bench. The upstairs bathroom was taken down to the studs and the configuration now accommodates a wheelchair with a tankless toilet and pocket door. New tile and a glass shower door really brought the space together. In the basement, a storage closet became a bathroom with new tile, full bath tub, sink and cabinets. Additionally, the majority of the electric and plumbing in the house were also replaced, and all the flooring was refinished. We are extremely happy with the project and highly recommend the Three Week Kitchens team.”
– James Thompson
“We used Three Week Kitchens to completely gut and update our tiny old kitchen. Knocked down the wall between the kitchen and living room to open the space more. Replaced the flooring, new appliances, cabinets, counter tops, lighting, new hood. We built our own 2″ thick live edge walnut top for the peninsula in the pictures, that gave us some more seating area for snacks/breakfast. Feels like a completely new house inside. Great work.”
– Richard James-Jura
“Debra and her team did an excellent job on my total kitchen remodel. The contractors she used were professional and top notch. We were extremely happy with the quality of the work. I worked with Michelle who did a great job guiding us through the process and made it easy to make all of the design decisions. We love, love, love our new kitchen. It brings a smile to my face every time I walk in the kitchen. The results exceeded my expectations!!”
– Diane Lanese